Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekends

My dearest lovelies-

It is friday!! FINALLYYYY!!!!!! It has been a long the longest week of my life, at least the last year of my life. So I am so glad it is Friday. It is also my ward campout and I am so excited. I am looking forward to camping, looking at the stars and smelling like campfire.

So enough about that. This week was good. I felt really emotionally all over the board, and my normal out for emotional days is eating. I want to proudly say I did not emotionally eat really this week. There was very little sugar which is rare, and decent meals with lots of vegetables. I am very proud of the week I had. I didn't get too much exercise in but I feel like my eating will be enough. I will be happy with one pound, but I am hoping for a couple. But Aunt Martha is expected and that makes for interesting times. So yeah! Wish me luck!

Thanks for all your love and support!! Keep it coming each new day can use it!

Keri

No comments: