Monday, May 27, 2013

The Verdict is in!

Hey friends!!

I hope you are all doing so well. I had a great and productive weekend. I had probably one of the most embarassing thing happen to me this weekend too. Me and a couple of friends went to an extreme air sports place, it was a lot of fun except one part. The pit, I swung from the rope swing and was swallowed up by the pit. I couldn't get out, and I am sure I looked a little like a beached well. Thanks to a little patience from friend and some help I finally got out but not without being completely embarassed by myself, my size, and my in ability to move. It was so frustrating and I felt so self concious the next time I went and saw my friend. Moral of the story, don't go in the ball pit.

Otherwise I feel I have done well. Last week was more of a struggle than I expected but I have tried really hard to be better. I am looking forward to this week and being better. So last week's verdict is in, the results... 2 lbs. I was so happy with two pouns. One more to ten! Wish me luck for another good week!

Keri

Ps. Thanks for the love and support, keep it coming it helps me everyday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

2lbs is awesome! And I hate going in the foam pits, so I steer clear of them when I take my boy. They are so hard to get out of!