Friday, May 17, 2013

Not Hungry

Hey Friends,
 
Two posts in one day! I did good today no sweets!! yeah. On the Flip side I wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat so I did a huge no no. I skipped lunch. I had a good dinner and I am doing good. So I wanted to tell you all I watched a documentary my friend (shout out to Kasie!!) told me about. It's called Hungry for Change, it was interesting and it totally got me thinking about all the reasons I should be eating whole wheat, lots of fruits and veggies, and non processed meats. Part of it has to do with all the bad stuff we put into things. It seems to make sense to eat the good stuff, I am going to try hard to eat less processed and more whole foods! Yeah me!! Okay done with my shameless plug! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I am headed to the temple in the moring and the who day will be pretty busy with lots on my to do list! Wish me luck!!
 
Keri

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Keri! I just want to say you are AWESOME! Once we're settled in Ohio, Joe and I are going to improve our eating habits too! You have inspired me to really stick with it. Good luck!