Friday, May 17, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Hey Friends!

Sorry no post last night. I was so tired I just went to bed. Yesterday was good. I definitely came in under my calories, I haven't been getting enough, I can tell by how my body feels. I am going to mix things up a bit next week. So far so good on the medication. A couple things I noticed, 1- It makes me a little tired, but this is expected because it is a side effect of toprimate, which I was on before so I knew to expect that. Second it already feels like it is helping a little, I find myself not as munchy or hungry as I have been in the past.

Good news is that feel like I am doing good, I feel very blessed as I ask for help in maintaining self control in eating and Heavenly Father has helped bless me immensely. I feel like it is getting easier, though I need to make some changes to make sure I am getting enough calories. 

I am happy life is good. Thanks for the support!!

Keri

No comments: