Monday, October 31, 2011

Mistletoe and Kissing

Hey Lovelies-

It is Monday again! How did that happen? It is all Hallows Eve, so please enjoy the tricks, and definitely love the treats!

I had a strange dream last night, and I cannot shake the feeling it left me with upon waking. It has a bit of a story behind it. When I first went to London I met him there. We became friends and I was grateful for the friendship we formed. The last night we were there he and his best friend put mistletoe up in the doorway and then told me to kiss him under the mistletoe. I kind of refused him at first, only kissing his cheek. I often have looked back on that memory and wondered if I regretted not kissing him. I think I discovered for the first time that I do.

See in my dream I was in an elevator, don't ask I do not know. And someone, not sure who it was, was telling me about something, I am going to assume it was about a relationship. I woke up right after I told them I never kissed him, that I didn't kiss him under the mistletoe and for the first time I think I realized that I wish I had kissed him. I told him no for all sorts of reasons, I had never been kissed by anyone and didn't want the first person I kiss be a regret. But instead I am left with one. I still wonder how our relationship would have been different then it was. I don't know if it would have changed anything. But I know one thing, one day I will give a guy the chance, and if I find myself under the mistletoe with someone, I will take advantage of it and kiss them!

No comments: