Friday, October 1, 2010

Life and It's New Adventures.

Good Day Readers!

Well another week has come and gone, and I could not be more grateful!! You know those weeks, you know the ones, they drag on for one reason or the other? Well this was one of those weeks!! Lets start at the beginning!!

Monday!! The 27th, also my 27th birthday!! hooray, well maybe not so much!! Wasn't looking too forward to this birthday. Feeling kinda old. Sure I am not thirty, but feeling it. So yeah. Had a drs appointment that morning as a severe cough I have had for several weeks, like two months is still claiming my life. He gave me the bad news, I am dying!! haha not quite, I feel like it though! I have bronchitis. So far this cough has been pneumonia, a respitory infection, just and cough, and now bronchitis. Will it just go away!!! So he started in on another sore subject. See no thyroid means I struggle with weight. So here we are talking and he tells me how I need to work harder on my weight. It is hard, seriously, on my birthday, when I already do not feel well? Help!!! Can anyone out there make me eat right and excersize because right now I have not self control, at least not like I have had in the past.

Tuesday my dear friends Aubrie and Mike Got Married!! Yeah for Marriage!! I am so happy for her, she was the most beautiful bride and she glowed! But it made me miss him so much. It got me to thinking about how I had not heard from him in weeks, and he didn't even wish me a happy birthday. I am not sure if he is giving me space, but I don't want it. He makes me sadder by not being friends. I am good with the facebook chats, with the occasional hello, the complete ignoring me, not cool!! Anyways I still couldn't be happier for Aubrie!

Wednesday I got a call from Frostburg University! for all you wondering it is in Maryland. They want a phone interview! I am so excited. I didn't think the prospect of moving half way across the country, starting fresh would be so appealing, but it is. It is a little town, and I do mean little, apart from the city about 7500 people live there. It is near the appalachian mountains. The university is a decent size and has some good programs. I would be working in annual giving. It would be a great job, some traveling, asking for donations. I think it would be a good change. A few things that are cool, I would live about 3 hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. The crime rate in this little town is small, not much in way of rape, no murders dating back before 2001, little robbery, theft, burglery, etc. nice cool summers, but cold winters. Sad part, I do not think there is a singles ward. oh boy, a family ward, and hope there are other singles, and a ysa program to meet others right? Well I guess these are all things to find out! Anyways. Oh and a temple not to far in Washington DC. Yeah!! It could prove for an exciting thing, still it is only a phone interview, but here is to praying and hoping that I get the job!

So on another note, I have been thinking a lot about something my friend said the other day. He said that he could still be religious, and believe God doesn't love him. It has given me much to think about. Motly because this gospel, which he too believes, is a gospel of love. He gave us a Savior, someone who atoned and suffered not just for our sins but our afflications, our heartaches, our worries, our tears. He literally can bear me up because he has born my burdens. He has carried my yoke. And as long as I let him he will carry it with me. Now that is not saying that God doesn't give us hard times he does, come one read my last few posts. But he has purpose in our heart ache, in our pain, we grow, in many ways. It becomes essential to feel the strife to know the joy. Yes it hurts to go through pain, to not understand why I am going through something. But never for one second do I ever believe it is because God doesn't love me. He created a world, a plan, a Savior for me. He is my parent, My God, My father. He expresses his love in the way he blesses my life. Yes things not working out with the boy was hard, and still are, but I do not believe it wasn't because God doesn't love me or want me to be happy. Yes I struggle with being overweight and it is hard, yes sometimes life can be too much. But don't ever, I mean ever doubt God's love for his children. He gave the life of one of his children for us, he loves us that much!

No comments: