Friday, September 17, 2010

Dreams

Hello!!!

So to start off updates. Me still heart broken, getting through it. But heart ache takes time, and though time never heals all wounds, time does have a way of helping you deal with them. One thing that helps me deal with them, music! I love music, it caters it all feeling, love, fear, hope, happiness, sadness, heartache. I found my song, the one that has words for my heart. I know Taylor Swift is a little Cliche, for the most part I don't think she sings well, but as a writer she is brilliant, whether you like to admit it or not. So here it is,


I see your face in my mind as I drive away,
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way.
People are people,And sometimes we change our minds.
But it’s killing me to see you go after all this time.
Music starts playin’ like the end of a sad movie,
It’s the kinda ending you don’t really wanna see.
Cause it’s tragedy and it’ll only bring you down,
Now I don’t know what to be without you around.
And we know it’s never simple,Never easy.
Never a clean break, noone here to save me.
You’re the only thing I know like the back of my hand,
And I can’t,Breathe,Without you,
But I have to,Breathe,Without you,
But I have to.
Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt.
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve.
But people are people,And sometimes it doesn’t work out,
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out.
And we know it’s never simple,Never easy.
Never a clean break, no one here to save me.
You’re the only thing I know like the back of my hand,
And I can’t,Breathe,Without you,
But I have to,Breathe,Without you,
But I have to.
It’s two a.m.Feelin' like I just lost a friend.
Hope you know it’s not easy,Easy for me.
It’s two a.m.Feelin’ like I just lost a friend.
Hope you know this ain’t easy,Easy for me.
And we know it’s never simple,Never easy.
Never a clean break, noone here to save me.
OhhhI can’t,Breathe,Without you,
But I have to,Breathe,Without you,
But I have to.
So there you go. Now onto other things. Been thinking a lot about dreams, not just the ones you hold onto and loose but the ones you have a never set out to do. You know the ones? The ones you hide in your inner self and think, I coulda shoulda woulda when you are old and decreped and unable to do anything about them? Well I got a few, and I keep thinking how cool it would be to do some of those things, funny thing is I wouldn't even know where to start on a single one of them.
Dream numero uno, I always thought it would be cool to take a little paint, some wall paper, pick out cool furniture and have a designer house!! Yep always wanted to be a interior decorator! In fact the bug bit one time as a teenager, I would watch those improve your home on a budget shows and while my parents were on vacation I redid our living room, bought some furniture at the local thrift store, covered them and the couch and cushions with duvee covers and viola! A new room for my mom! Wow! not that I can say it was the best job I ever did but it was fun! I also have taken my hand at painting and pairing, but to have the knowledge and skills behind the desire to make the dream come true would be good to!
Dream number 2. I always wanted to be a Wedding planner. I always loved the ideas of helping an exccited bride pick everything from their first song to the perfect venue! You know like Jennifer Lopez in the Wedding Planner, maybe not so crazy and definatly not falling for the groom, but there is something special about planning weddings, I helped my best friend and I loved it! I loved thinking of the details, keeping track of them, and making things beautiful!!
Dream C: I always wanted to be a cake designer and make cupcakes. There is peace that comes from knowing that when you put the right amount of the right ingrdients together you get something that brings joy to the world! There is more happiness if you can do it with beauty! I love to watch the food network, and dream about the things I can create with the hands God gave me. The beautiful cakes, and sugary goodness that comes with a little imagination!
For the encore: My last and secretest dream is this, when I was living in London I would find little random and small book stores in both London and the little cities and towns we visited. I loved to see these because they are becoming much of a novelty here. I would love to own one in a quaint little town. Where people came to my store to browse, to get paper, to gossip about the towns comins and goins. I realize it seems unrealistic, the big bookstores are buying them out, but it would be so cool.
So dreams, not all get smashed and sometimes, smashed dreams remind you of the ones you hold onto. It is important to not let all the dreams go with what could have been! Until Later!

No comments: