Thursday, July 25, 2013

Strange Requests

Hey Lovelies!

I am sorry I never posted my weigh in for the week last week. Here it is almost time for next weeks and I am just letting you all know that I lost 1 pound last week. Not my best or worst week. I have lost a total of 30 pounds so far in this journey. It feels really good and I am noticing lots of changes. Some obviously physical in appearance. But also some in the way I feel, the things I can do, also some emotional changes. These are always the hardest for me. Because I feel more confident while at the same time more self conscious. I have had a couple of days where I just feel plain old fat, the real surprising thing is I never felt like that when I wasn't doing anything to loose weight so I find much confusion as to why I feel this way now but didn't before. I am still trying to understand it. 

So other thoughts. As you probably read my title you probably thought what in the world is that about. It was just a ploy to get you to read my blog. haha just kidding. No I have been thinking about how sometimes we are prompted to follow through on strange requests through the spirit, some that don't always make sense. The last couple of weeks have felt full of them. They all have to do with almost the same subject but all leading me one step in front of the other. It is hard sometimes when you get these kinds of promptings, you question are they mine or are they really the spirit. As I have contemplated the nature and direction these promptings seem to be taking me, how each seem to build on one another and how some have already turned out and how I feel about them I am reminded that they are not just my own thoughts. But sometimes they feel hard, hard to understand, hard to know what to expect. I have never been the patient kind of gal and these kinds of directions ask for more patience then I sometimes feel like I have but I am trying. Anyways that is all. Love you all. I will check back in with my weigh in. Have a great weekend!!

Love
Keri

No comments: