Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Patience a Long and Bumpy Road

Hey Lovelies!

I hope I find you all doing so incredibly well! I have been thinking the last couple of days about patience. Patience is really hard, probably the hardest lesson I continually have to learn. I think about how patience affects every aspect of my life. School, work, friends, family, dating or lack there of, weight loss etc. As of late I keep feeling impatient about how slow things feel like they are going in a few areas of my life. One would definitely be school. I want to be a teacher today. I am tired of being the student. I want to get on with my life, with my plans and sometimes it feels like it is going too slow!! Patience in this area is an ever present need. I keep thinking I need to keep working hard on this. Another thing I keep thinking is how impatient I feel about dating or the lack there of. All I ever wanted was to be in love and to be loved in return. It is hard when that doesn't happen. Especially when it doesn't happen fast enough for me. I always thought I would have kids and be married before I turned 25 let alone 30. Sometimes patience in this area is really hard. especially since I wanted nothing more then this my whole life. I find that some of this impatience sometimes boils over to my other journey. 29 pounds is no small amount of weight to loose in two weeks. I know this. I feel the difference in me, in how I feel. But the outside changes often feel slower. I am trying very hard to have patience in this journey.

It got me thinking about a conversation I had with someone the other night about how frustrating patience in the Lords timing can be. But how sometimes waiting on his time is important because his timing is better then my timing. I have tried lots of times to loose weight. I have been in love before. But today is the time it feels right for weight loss and hopefully love will follow suit really soon, as will school and working and all other things.

Love you all!

Keri

No comments: