Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why

Hey lovelies!!

Remember that post a while back, the one where I explained that God doesn't usually answer the question why? Well I feel like asking that question now! You know how I said I was going to have surprise visit? Well that visit starts tomorrow. I didn't expect it and after so long I wonder why it had to happen now? Again with the why? I had so many answers to prayers, received revelations that put me onto a specific path. When things didn't work the way I expected them I had too many questions to even be sure. One such was why, why didn't it work the way I expected, why did I get put on that path only to find a broken heart? Maybe I was supposed to be. I am not really sure. All I know is I have had an anxious tummy feeling for a better part of a week and I have no idea what it means! Do you?

No comments: