Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Me, Me, Me!

So this blog is created to tell you about me! It seems these days this is the best way everyone has of keeping others involved in each others lives. So that is what this is going to be for me.

I am still going to School. I will be doing a study abroad this summer in Europe and that should be a lot of fun! Then in December I will don the cap and gown and walk down the long road called adulthood. I will find a real job and do adult things, I think this is what mom has been waiting for, though I am not so sure I have been looking too forward to this! Oh well such is life, the unexpected and all!

So for all you who will be involved this is how to stay involved, I will try to write while on my trip, tell you of my adventures in beautiful Europe, my adventures of adulthood and growing up. This is essentially all about Me, Me, Me!

No comments: