Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Toilets and a 2 year old!

Hey lovelies-

I have a great story for you all!! I went to take lunch home to my mom today. What I found was not what I was expecting. I thought I would be home for like 10 minutes, not so much! My mom had her visiting teachers in the living room and my nephew had locked himself in the bathroom! So I asked him to open the door, but he wouldn't. I tried to jimmy it open but nothing would work. All while this is going on my nephew who is almost three was playing in the water, dumping it into what I thought was the toilet and flushing the toilet! To get back into the bathroom I ended up taking off the door knob! I found in the bathroom one very wet floor, wet little boy and a big mess!! He had apparently flushed stuff down the toilet as it will not flush. I looked into the toilet and what did I find but grandma's electric toothbrush! oi! Well needless to say he got back in his pjs and I cleaned up the mess!

That wasn't his only mischief for the day! I walked into the family room where our tv is. I could hear him but I couldn't see him. In one corner is our Christmas tree with all the boxes in the back corner. I found him sitting on the boxes! I couldn't coax him out, it took a big lift and a lot of little pokes from the Christmas tree!

What a day, I think I might go home and confine myself to my room! haha

Have a great day lovelies!

No comments: